Fantastic Special Offers on Non Stick Pans!Swiss Diamond Massive Sale - While Stocks Last...; great quality, revolutionary, diamond infused non-stick pans with a life time warranty
Gastrolux *WINTER SALE and Gastrolux Induction *WINTER SALE; fat free cooking, top quality nonstick Danish cookware - just as good as SKK and Scanpan, Berndes and Woll, just less well known so at a great price!
Buy frying pans that last - save money and enjoy cooking that bit more...
We sell cookware which we know works. After binning our Jamie Oliver Tefal pan because the non stick cracked in just a few months, we finally gave up on cheap pans. We invested in a Swiss Diamond frying pan and never looked back. In the end we saved money!
Why Staub cast iron pans?
- Life time warranty
- Undisputed European leader in cast iron cookware
- Unique Staub enamel coating means no pan seasoning and no chipping
- Each pan is handcrafted and unique
Why Demeyere cookware?
- Stunning design and quality
- Made in Belgium
- Found in professional kitchens worldwide
- 10 year warranties on commercial use, 30 year on home use
- 25 year guarantee on Mauviel M'Heritage (formerly Cuprinox) Copper pan range
- 7 ply stainless steel and aluminium base in the Mauviel M'Cook (formerly Cook'Style) range
- Manufacturers of best quality cookware since 1830
- Supply Top Chefs and Hotels Worldwide
Why Swiss Diamond diamond infused non stick pans?
- Lifetime warranty
- Virtually indestructible - diamonds are the hardest material known to Man
- Diamonds give the best heat distribution - x 4 better than copper!
- Non stick surface that will not crack, blister or peel
- Fat free or little oil frying for a healthy lifestyle
- We use these ourselves and they are excellent - our Chef son agrees!
Why Gastrolux revolutionary fat free pans?
- Ceramic, nano technology, non stick surface
- Perfect for those worried about health effects of traditional non stick
- 2 year warranty
- Fat free cooking for the health conscious or those wanting to lose weight
- Supplied to the Hilton Group, the National Trust and P&O Cruise Ships
- One of Denmark's biggest selling brands and sold throughout continental Europe
If you do not see what you are looking for in the Swiss Diamond standard range, you may still be able to get it in the Swiss Diamond induction pan range. You can still use an induction pan on a non induction hob. The induction pans are a bit more expensive but in the clearance sale, they are still a real more...